The Virtual ERC is where you can go to ask tutors questions, post on class discussion boards, or request a web conference meeting.
To access the Virtual ERC
- Go to https://blackboard.cccua.edu/
- Select the tab "Community"
- In the "search" bar, search for "Virtual ERC"
- In the organization ID column, select "Virtual ERC" and click the down arrow that appears *NOTE Do not click on the organization ID as this will try to take you into the organizations's site, but you will receive an error message indicating you are not enrolled.
- Select "Enroll" from the drop down menu.
- Click Submit.
- Once you are enrolled in the "Virtual ERC," it will appear in the "My Organizations" box on your My Blackboard Homepage.
- Contact a tutor to set up a Collaborate session and start learning via Collaborate Ultra!