Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Can You Stay on Track with Integrity?
- Use a planner to stay organized and on track with due dates
- Take careful notes while researching
- Organize your sources carefully
- Ask your instructor for clear assignment instructions
- Visit the ERC and meet with a tutor to help you with citation
- Use ERC resources (staff, library, libguides, & YouTube channel)
- Make INTEGRITY a lifestyle!